Wednesday, January 28, 2009

[LEL #4]

1. Interest level
I did the vocabulary and spelling pratice 2 at the high school level. I was once again quite interested in learning new words to add to my vocabulary and to see how I compare to most english high school students. I really wanted to see if I would succeed well in this test, so I was quite eager to begin.

2. Difficulty level
I think the difficulty of this test was just right. I found it challenging, but at the same time I did not feel lost and like I was unable to complete it. Some questions were much easier than others, however some were much harder than others so all in all it balaced itself out well.

3. What I learned
I learned some new vocabualry words during the course of this test and I also learned that my vocabulary and spelling skills are quite good and also are at the same level as the average high school student. I am quite happy with my result.

4. My score
41/50 (82%)

5. Course rating /10
I rated this course 9/10. I gave this result because I thought the test was very well put together and the difficulty level was just right. It was hard enough to be challenging, but not too hard to make us feel incompetent! I actually enjoyed doing this test more than the others.

1 comment:

  1. Some very good comments, however, I was looking for a little more detail in what you learned. Check some spelling mistakes. 8/10

    ReplyDelete