Wednesday, January 28, 2009

[LEL #3]

1. Interest level
I did the synonym and antonym practice (exercice 3) in the vocabulary and spelling skills improment section. I was quite interested in finding out if I was at the same level as most high school students and also, I looked forward to maybe learning a few new words to add to my growing vocabulary.

2. Difficulty level
I thought this test was quite difficult and I had a hard time doing it. However, I tried to use my common sense and figure out wich words would be antonyms and wich ones would be synonyms to other words. Although I did not fail this test, I dont think I was fully prepared to do it. I think maybe the middle school vocabulary tests would have been better for me.

3. What I learned
During the course of this test, I learned a few new words that I can now add to my vocabulary. I also learned that my skills in the matter of synonyms and antonyms are not really up to par with english high school students and that I should continue to work on them.

4. My score
65%

5. Course rating /10
The rating that I gave this course is 7/10. I gave this score because I actually thought there needed to be more questions instead of only 20 multiple choice quetions. I think that if the test were a bit more elaborate, we would be able to evaluate our skill level better.

1 comment:

  1. Wich? english? some good comments, however, there was not enough detail in the what I learned section. 7.8/10

    ReplyDelete